STOREY TRADITIONAL- STYLE COUNTRY FARMHOUSE with 18 ACRES OF LAND
For Sale by Private Treaty (Can be sold in 1 or 3 Lots)
Located approximately 1 mile from Boyle Town, nestled in
an idyllic Cul-de-sac setting yet with nice country and mountain views, this property would make an ideal home
together with a possible market gardening or small organic type farm enterprise
due to the unspoilt organic nature of the lands.
Living room with oilfired Stanley range serving central heating and hot water.
Wet-style shower room with toilet and wasfacilities.
Sitting room with open fireplace.
2 spaciousdouble bedrooms (one with fitted press) and hotpress.
Oil Fired Range Heating with Storage heating alternative.
Teak windows andaluminium doors.
18 Acres of good quality grazing land with meadow fields
- Approach driveway, chipped and with post and rail
- Garage convenient to house.
- Stone granary. 2 Bay hayshed. Stone sheds.
- Animal handling facilities.
- Lot 1: House & Circa 1 Acres: €99,000
- Lot 2: House & Circa 14 Acres: €160,000
- Lot 3: Entire Holding: €175,000
- LEGAL: CALLAN TANSEY SOLICITORS, BOYLE: 071-9662019 firstname.lastname@example.org
EGAN AUCTIONEERS & VALUERS
Elphin Street, Boyle, Co. Roscommon, Ireland
Office/Fax: +353 (0) 71 9662464
Home: +353 (0) 71 96 62171
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 8174565/ (0)87 6521271
Price: €175,000 Entire Holding